Thursday, October 22, 2009

MS 150

Chad and I had the opportunity to join a Cycling Team - B-Team Racing this year for the MS 150. Chad and I trained and raised money for several months. Our fundraising goal for the MS 150 was $250 each. I am pleased to announce that together Chad and I raised over $700. A special Thank You to our Donors: Glenda West, Buddy and Vicky Vance, Theo and Diane Dinkins, Donna and Lewis Slater, Chip and Lisa Burr, Ginger and Buddy Parham, Michael and Laura Hodges, Ashley McLellan, Michael and Emily Addison, and Tia Goodwin. We really appreciate your support. The money you donated will go to Multiple Sclerosis research. Below are some pictures from The MS 150 October 10 - 11.


The Team


Part of the Team on the road Saturday


Allie in Action


Allie and Chad after 78 miles


Melissa and Allyn - Friends from Tupelo


Part of our Group at the Banquet


Chad, Clayton and Cliff Rolling into Clinton


Chad and Clayton after the MS 150


Allie and Chad after the MS 150

1 comment:

Katy Agnew said...

Woo hoo! Go B-Team! Y'all did great!!