Collins is getting very mobile. He is rolling more, getting up on his knees and scooting. He gets so frustrated when he can't go where he wants. He is even practicing in his crib in the middle of the night when he should be sleeping. Even more interested in Pete.
Collins 1st tooth is in! Teething has been a challenge. Any suggestions???
And we are working on sitting up...
On Wednesday, May 8th Collins went to see Dr. Street for his 6 month appointment.
Weight 18.2 pounds - 60th percentile
Length 18 inches - 30th percentile (I think this is wrong because he was trying to roll over)
Head Circumference - I didn't get the number but he is off the charts
He got a few more shots this time since we are following a modified Dr. Sears schedule. He did great. Only cried for a few minutes.
Last night Collins was playing in his car. I got a short video of him playing. You don't see it in the video but he is just tall enough to move the walker backwards...



No comments:
Post a Comment